Monday, October 13, 2014

----Break From Study Abroad...Where I'm at Now---

Hey there. So obviously I haven't finished documenting my study abroad adventures, but fear not! They will be definitely going up here at some point! The past few months have been packed full of the rest of my journey of Europe, being back home working two jobs and school, and going back to Europe! I'm in my final year of college currently, but I definitely plan on bringing back this whole writing thing. Not only is it therapeutic, but it helps me practice my writing and just gets the brain going!

A couple things to note:

  • My spring break trip in Ireland (one of the best weeks I've ever had) was written in a journal....that I left in my room at home, so once I get ahold of that, the study abroad posts will continue! 
  • The posts that I will be publishing in the following weeks will include details of my summer and up to the present! 
Essentially I wanted to start writing again because it's a fantastic skill set to have, and it includes keeping up and following through with something that I've started. I've had a lot of things on my mind recently that I think are worth discussing here, and I also have some stories that I want to include as well! This blog is meant to be an essence of myself, both fun (silly) and serious (discussing deep topics). I hope to look back on these posts and laugh at the memories I've made during my 20's, and also think deeply about the thoughts I've developed. I think that's all I wanted to get at for now, but here's to my last year of college! I had never imagined of being at this point in my life, and I want to be able to look back at the memories I've made. I've had a great 3 years at my University, and I certainly look forward to this last year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment